Hey All,
So we thought since we have family all over the place, and the baby is on it's way...we thought we should keep you all posted. So here are some recent pictures of us. More on the way!
Rachel at our new home in Hillsboro OR. (FYI, she's 8 months pregnant and looking fine!)
Kenny in Taiwan. Wishing his girl was with him.
More to come. We love you all.
Rachel and Kenny
3 comments:
Cutest pregnant woman ever! Miss and love you both! xoxoxo
Hey Kenny,
Congrats to you guys! Soon your lives will never be the same. Believe me when I tell you 2 things - you have NO idea how much you are going to love this little person. You think you do, but the love you have for her will FAR surpass your wildest expectations. Secondly, time flies. Take pictures each month, because even though you think it will be impossible to forget, days blur, and before you know it you'll be longing for the baby days. I have no idea how Heath is already 3 1/2. In my own mind, I just had him a few months ago. Anyway, every day is amazing as you being your family. You guys are going to LOVE it!!!
Name ideas:
Gemma
Chloe
Olivia
Sophie
Sophia
Alexandra
Lexi
Isabella
Best to you both! xoxoxox
Kristen
Hey There,
I am SUPER excited for the little one, she is going to be absolutely GORGEOUS! I love you both. Hope all is well!
XOXO
Post a Comment