Friday, October 26, 2007

Back to Asia! Specifically Taipei, Taiwan

This was sugar on fruit sticks like a shishkabob! No, I did not try it.


One of my traveling budding and I Keith, 27 years with Nike. He was the man! This is us at the factory actually in China, with our entourage! Keith is a product engineer, and taught me everyting about the shoemaking process.



Hotel Lobby! You know how mom and Rachel like flowers.











Okay, back to the market! They had literally every part of the pig for your purchase. I mean ALL PARTS!






The only place that had live snakes that would allow photos! As you can see the little kids


were playing with him and stepping over him like a puppy. If you notice a little box to the bottom left of the snake it is a cute little rabbit that the guy hid as I was taking this photo. Guess who gets a bunny for a snack??




On my way to the Famous Snake Alley, actually it is a Night market. There were more scooters that cars on the road. Of course, I wanted to rent one.



























Snake Alley, the markets were crazy. Had no idea what people eat! Of course I did not sample the cuisine.







The night market. It busier as the night progressed. This was the time when locals bought their groceries.








Taipei 101 currently the larget building in the world. Dubai is currently buidling a larger structure.












On my way to the top!















The City of Taipei! The view from Taipei 101

No comments: