Friday, October 26, 2007

Notes from "Mommy To Be"


Hi Everyone!

Thank you so much for sending such kind thoughts to KC and I! As you can see, our lives have changed in so many wonderful ways in the past 6 months. We moved to Portland and in this picture, KC and I took a get-a-way trip to a vineyard outside of Seattle called "Cave B". This picture is important for 2 reasons. First, this was the celebration of our 2nd Anniversary and the trip where our Baby Girl was conceived. Secondly, this picture is poiniant because I am wearing my favorite pair of Mavi Jeans that I can't wait to get back into after our baby is born (ha!). The pregnancy has been a wonderful experience for both Kenny and I and we are so excited to have our new edition in just days! I swear our baby has been so active kicking that it feels like she is actually running in the womb (ha!). KC and I have actually seen her elbows, feet, and hands push out of the side of my tummy! It's just so amazing! One thing is for sure - our baby will have the best Aunties and Uncles Nationwide. We love and miss all of you and hope to see you soon!

No comments: